Sunday 30 January 2011

Replicas

Remember the bellflower earrings I made and sold some weeks back? The photo's a couple of posts down. I liked how the wire frames I made mirrored the bell shape of the flower beads so much that I made replicas of the earrings yesterday - using 3 different colours of artistic wire. I paired silver-plated wire with some navy blue flower beads, gold-plated wire with purple flower beads and finally, brass-plated wire with green flower beads. All 3 pairs are listed in my Artfire shop. I think they're quite girly and romantic, which considering Valentine's Day is coming up, is rather apt really.




What do you think? Do you like them as much as I do? They're not perfect I know but I'm secretly quite proud of myself since it's the first time I've bothered to make a component - ie. the spirally wire frames - myself. I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment