Sunday 13 March 2011

Creating again

This is what I'm currently working on. It's not quite finished yet but I hope it soon will be.




I was in the mood for wrapped loops. I know, how many people have you heard say that? It's not quite in the same league as "I'm in the mood for chocolate", is it? Anywho....I had all these Swarovski crystals in shades of blue in my stash so I started linking them and adding some vintage chain links. I started off thinking I'd make a bracelet but it's turning out to be more of a necklace. So I think I'm going to continue adding wire-wrapped single crystals and finish it all off with a simple spring (or possibly lobster) clasp. I think it's pretty. I might add it to my Artfire shop when it's done. What do you think? Too simple and plain?

1 comment:

  1. I get that way, too -- in the mood for making wrapped loops, dangles, things like that. I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete