Thursday 5 July 2012

Signed, sealed, delivered

Well, more like sealed and mailed. Yup, I finally sent off my bead soup package to my BSBP partner. Phew! I was a couple of days late, but I got it done in the end. 


I'm hoping the package will reach my partner, Carmen Lau, in a few days, since she lives just 5 hours or so away up north in Malaysia. You can find Carmen at her blog/blogshop Little Maketto where she sells the cutest girly accessories. 


Carmen shared that she usually works with ready-made chain, metal charms and simple wirework. Hey, kinda like me! She also said that she usually gravitates towards colours like white, black, blue and red. So I took all that into consideration and spent a happy weekend putting together a bead soup that would (hopefully) challenge her.


I hope she likes the choices I made. Below is a teaser pic of what I eventually sent her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment