Monday 10 June 2013

Winning....

....is not something I do a lot. So I'm always stunned, disbelieving and finally thankful when it happens. I'm especially gobsmacked and grateful this time around. Why? Because my Sparkly Scrap Shell that I made for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party won itself the Out of the Box Award in Lori Anderson's BSBP7 contest.

 
 
I have no idea how it won when there were hundreds of other stunning creations. But I'm very very honoured to be among the winners. Thanks a million for picking my dish, Lori! And thank you June for giving me such a hoard of beautiful beads!
 
I now wait in anticipation of the certain-to-be awesome prize that is coming my way from Lori's very own stash. Woo-hoo! I can't wait! I promise to blog about the prize when it arrives. Till then, happy creating everyone!
 


1 comment: